First Mate Thonari Teak
NG M Humanoid (Half-Elf)
Init/Senses +6/Listen +6, Spot +6
Languages Common, Elven, Orcish
AC 18, touch 16, flat-footed 12 (+1 armor enhancement, +2 shield, +2 deflection, +3 dex)
hp 30 (6d6+6 HD)
Speed 30 feet (6 squares)
Melee Masterwork Rapier +8 (1d6) or
Melee Masterwork Dagger +8 (1d4)
Ranged Masterwork Pistols +7 (1d4, + ranged trip, Str=10) *two pistols
Base Atk/Grp +4/+3
Atk Options +2d6 Sneak Attack, Feint (Bluff as a swift action)
Combat Gear Potion of invisibility
Abilities Str 8, Dex 16, Con 13, Int 12, Wis 10, Cha 14
Feats Favored Weapon Rapier +1, Evasive (Evasion, Improved Evasion, Uncanny Dodge), Swashbuckle (Combat Expertise, Two-Weapon Fighting), Con Artist (Appraise, Bluff and Skill Focus (Bluff))
Skills Appraise +7, Balance +9, Bluff +14, Climb +5, Diplomacy +8, Disable Device +7, Disguise +8, Hide +9, Intimidate (SRD Skill)
Crew She commands four sailors from Captain Gann’s crew.
- This ability operates as the bard’s fascinate ability.
- Mass Suggestion (Ex): The villain can use the bard’s ability to mass suggest.
- Immunity to sleep spells and similar magical effects, and a +2 racial bonus on saving throws against enchantment spells or effects.
- Low-Light Vision: A half-elf can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. She retains the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
- +1 racial bonus on Listen, Search, and Spot checks.
- +2 racial bonus on Diplomacy and Gather Information checks.
- Elven Blood: For all effects related to race, a half-elf is considered an elf.
- Automatic Languages: Common and Elven. Bonus Languages: Any (other than secret languages, such as Druidic).
- Favored Class: Any. When determining whether a multiclass half-elf takes an experience point penalty, her highest-level class does not count.